Note: all names have been omitted.
Feb. 8, 3:00 p.m.
– Theft of throw rug.
Feb. 9, 10:20 p.m.
Recreation Center Parking Lot
– Theft from a motor vehicle.
Important Safety Tips from the University Police:
• Do not display valuables openly.
• Utilize locks and other security systems that are in place.
• Do not leave valuables visible in vehicles.
• Lock the doors to your vehicle and hide all valuables in the trunk.
• Do not leave books, book bags, or any other typed of valuables unattended while on campus.
• Be aware of your surroundings and the people around you- especially if you are alone or it is dark.
• Avoid levels of intoxication that will leave you vulnerable and unaware.
• Report any unusual or suspicious activity you witness. If you witness a crime, be prepared to provide a full description.
• Call police immediately if you see suspicious activity, witness a crime or feel threatened. It is important to remember that people aren’t suspicious, behavior is. When in doubt call: ESU Police (570)-422-3064 or dial 911