Note: all names have been omitted.
March 23, 9:20 p.m.
Theft: Quad Area by Minsi Hall
– Apple iPhone 6S cellphone stolen from table in the quad.
March 24, 9:40 p.m.
Drug Violation: Shawnee Hall
– Odor of marijuana. One student cited with disorderly conduct.
March 25, 4:30 p.m.
Theft: Lenape Hall
– Student reported their laptop taken from the laundry room.
March 27, 11:25 p.m.
Robbery: Public Property Bordering Campus
– Smith Street and Spangenberg Avenue. Weapon displayed, and $80 taken from student.
March 29, 12:45 p.m.
Theft: Hemlock Suites
– Student had paychecks stolen from his room.
April 3, 1:50 p.m.
Drug/Weapon Violation: Alumni Center
– One student was charged with prohibitive weapons, drug and drug paraphernalia possession.
April 4, 6:15 p.m.
Criminal Mischief: University Ridge
– Vehicle damage to driver’s side front and rear door.