Kayla M Sutter
Note: all names have been omitted.
Sept. 1, 6:35 a.m.
– Two female students sexually assaulted by a male student. Incident turned over to PSP Swiftwater.
Sept. 5, 3:05 p.m.
Harassment/ Simple Assault
– Physical altercation between students.
Sept. 8, 8:40 p.m.
Upper Stadium Lot
– Damage to a vehicle
Sept. 9, 10:14 p.m.
– One Student cited for public drunkenness. Suburban transported to PMC.
Sept. 10, 5:45 p.m.
Public Drunkenness/Disorderly Conduct:
– One student cited for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.
Sept. 11, 12:56 a.m.
– Three students were cited for underage consumption. All three were transported by suburban albulance to PMC for treatment.
Sept. 11, 3:15 p.m.
– Student had watch stolen.
Sept. 11, 4:15 p.m.
– Student assaulted by another student.
Sept. 11, 9:20 p.m.
Indecent Assault / Title IX:
– Student reported she engaged in an unwanted sexual act with unkown male.