Kayla M. Sutter
Note: all names have been omitted.
Oct. 26, 3:20 p.m.
Hawthorne Suites/Rec B:
– Student reporting cash money missing from his unlocked locker.
Oct. 27, 2:23 a.m.
– One student cited for underage drinking and transported to Pocono Medical Center by ambulance.
SAFETY TIPS FROM UNIVERSITY POLICE
– Do not display valuables openly.
– Do not let books, book bags, or any other types of valuables unattended while on campus.
– Be aware of your surroundings and the people around you – especially if you are alone or it is dark
– Lock the doors to your vehicle and hide all valuables in the trunk.
– Remember to report any suspicious persons to the University Police immediately.