We are happy to announce The Stroud Courier is now selling past, current and future publications for shipping across the country!
Copies of our most recent issues are always available for free on campus. However, purchasing one of our packages not only supports our students' dedication to news reporting, but the entirety of the East Stroudsburg University community.
All proceeds go to The Stroud Courier organization, enabling us to further support our writers and editors as they continue to serve and inform the community.
Current semester distribution dates and subscription shipment dates can be found below.
READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
To Purchase a Package:
- Place the order on our website.
- Venmo the full price of the package to @ESU-StudentActivityAssoc with “The Stroud Courier” in the description.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address, and order information.
- Once payment is approved, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that your order is being processed.
- Once the order has shipped, you will receive an email notifying you that your order has been shipped.
Distribution Dates for the Spring 2022 Semester:
We will publish issues on February 9, 16, and 24, March 2, 23, and 30, and April 6, 13, 20, and 27, for a total of 10 publications this semester.
Dates are subject to change at The Stroud Courier's digression. Potential orders affected by any changes will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
Subscription Shipment Dates:
Shipment 1: Shipped following the distribution of Issue #3, Feb. 23.
Shipment 2: Shipped following the distribution of Issue #6, March 31.
Shipment 3: Shipped following the distribution of Issue #10, April 28.