Kayla M Sutter
Note: all names have been omitted.
Oct. 14, 11:55 p.m.
– One non-student cited for underage drinking and was transported to Pocono Medical Center by ambulance.
Oct. 17, 12:03 p.m.
– Physical confrontation between students, a girlfriend and boyfriend.
Oct. 18, 12:00 p.m.
– Student reporting her Mercedes-Benz emblem is missing from her vehicle.
Oct. 19, 9:44 a.m.
– Three students cited for disorderly conduct.
Oct. 19, 11:35 p.m.
– One student cited for underage drinking.
Oct. 21, 5:13 p.m.
Agency Assist/ Drug Violation:
— Monroe County DA’s Office assisted with drug activity.
Oct. 22, 4:20 p.m.
–Citation issued for possession of small amount and drug paraphernalia.